MCREN is hiring a Research, Data and Evaluation Consultant to support our small and passionate…
Monday, June 27 & Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel
Earn professional development credit and meet like-minded educators during this two-day, in-person event filled with inspiration and action!
Day One – Monday, June 27
Attendees will spend the entire day with a national expert (lunch, snacks and breaks provided!) in a focused learning session:
- Jennifer Abrams – Having Hard Conversations: Finding Your Voice Around What Matters
- Maria Carlson – Data Rich, Information Poor: Picking the Right Data to Focus on for Improved Student Outcomes
- Matt Kay – Structuring your Dialogic Curriculum
- Dr. Rajni Shankar-Brown – Heal and Replenish: Investing in Ourselves as We Invest in Others
- Jessica Brown – Design x Learning: Neuroscience, Culture, and Creativity
Day Two – Tuesday, June 28
Attendees will spend the day learning more about improvement science from local experts working to create change in their school buildings and districts:
- Jennifer Abrams – Swimming in the Deep End: How Does One Successfully Roll Out An Initiative?
- Superintendent Dr. Ryan Carpenter – Creating a System of Improvement: How Districts Cascade Continuous Improvement and Sustain Results
- Spotlight on Clackamas ESD, Davis Elementary & Gladstone SD – Teams working with MCREN will share their progress and some of the tools they’ve used to enact change.
Need somewhere to stay during the event? The Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel is holding a limited block of rooms for “Inside Out Summit 2022.” Call 503-281-2500 or use this link to reserve now!
Inside-Out Summit Cancellation Policy: Conference attendees may cancel and receive a full registration refund four weeks prior to the event. Two weeks prior to the event, attendees may cancel with a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations less than two weeks prior to the start of the event will not be refunded.