Are you a school-based educator in Oregon? The Oregon Statewide Educator Survey offers educators an…
Coaching for Equity (ADVANCED) Starts September 15, 2021…..A FREE 6-course series open to participants of Coaching for Equity 101
This 6 session learning series provides participants with structures within which to practice these conversations and more deeply understand how to use these new tools. You’ll learn about and practice six kinds of coaching conversations that center equity, and you’ll see masterful demonstrations of these conversations. You’ll also grapple with:
- The relationship between your own identity and the systems of oppression that permeate our schools
- Honing a vision for what equity would look like in your work
- Developing the skills to facilitate compassionate coaching conversations about identity
- Strengthening your resolve to disrupt inequities in your communities
*Participants should plan on attending all sessions
- September 15th
- September 29th
- October 13th
- October 27th
- November (TBA based on participant input)
- December (TBA based on participant input)
Register today to secure your spot.
Frequently asked questions:
When: This is a 6 course series that designed to be a community of practice for coaches, teachers leaders and administrators to support each other in implementing the shared in the book. The first meeting is September 15th.
What time: The sessions are from 4-6pm
Where: Virtually- a link will be shared upon registration
Do I have to attend all 6 sessions?: It is recommended as we will be digging deeper into the tools and strategies. We are also building a community of practice where we can discuss real issues as they arise in your setting.